Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My husband cancelled our policy months ago and they keep billing us. We call and call and call no one picks up the phone, only answer machines.

When someone finally picks up the phone, they immediately hang up. The insurance also didn't cover anything NEVER. We are going to REPORT THEM. The only way we had to stop them stealing our money was to cancel the bank account they were withdrawing the money from.

I hope these people are caught and arrested as soon as possible.

Also, this website seems to be a scam as well because I am seeing people that only wrote a line and to me it is asking me to write at least 100 words in order to submit this review. YOU PEOPLE GET A LIFE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Health Edeals Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Fraudulent company.

I didn't like: Unable to cancel policy, Are thieves and scamers.

Comments

I just got a policy yesterday and had a bad feeling cause I never received the email with my policy coverage. I decided todo some research and came across nothing but bad reviews.

I'm also trying to reach them over the phone and email to cancel, no luck yet.

I thinking of just calling my bank tomorrow and dispute the payment. Any recommendations on what the best thing to do is?