Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I purchased Short Term Health Insurance through the Loomis Company from IHC on behalf of Standard Security Life Insurance on New York and can not get any coverage. When my healthy 18 year old son, needed his appendix removed I learned that The Loomis Company, by it's own admission and with the knowledge of IHC executives, was automatically informing all Providers nationwide that Active Policy Holders were not covered due to a "computer glitch." When I complained they launched a ridiculous "Pre Existing Condidtion" Investigation, like you could hold off on an emergency appendix removal.

They have not paid a dime yet and are not responding to my emails or phone calls. I can see from the Internet that I am not alone as they are consistently rating 1 out of 5 starts and hundreds of people are suffering.

IHC is selling a product they are actively withholding from delivery. Some consumers are filing for bankruptcy, some are getting sicker and some are even dying as a result as they can't get access to the coverage they are entitled to.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Having my money stolen, Are thieves and scamers.

• Standard Security Life Insurance