Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Last year I; in a desperate attempt to get my 2 year old son who had seizures tried to get my son a better insurance. I was conned into signing with this company.

I was paying 210$ a month for him and myself. Once I finally got my insurance cards I was eager to find a doctor that was in network with this company, to my surprise I never found one and was told that I couldn’t use for most emergencies. I cancelled the insurance the same week I got coverage. A YEAR later I’m receiving all kinds of bills from them claiming I owe hundreds of dollars for using their insurance that I never even had the chance or opportunity to use.

I gave IHC a call and they tell me that they can’t even explain why bills are being sent to me. They have no outstanding balance for my insurance but tell me I should call the hospital listed on the bills. No hospitals are listed and it’s a bill sent by IHC; so I’d assume if they are sending me bills they should explain why I’m being billed right? Nope.

The lady I spoke with was rude, short, and of no help! I have charges on my credit for an insurance I never used, a health insurance company unable to explain why I’m being billed. I’m extremely frustrated with all of this, and feel I have no choice but to hire a lawyer to get this figured out and IHC shut down for good! They took advantage of me in my weakest of times; they took advantage and put my child at risk by giving me fraud insurance.

I truly hope my message reaches another parent so they won’t be conned like I was. This is a terrible, fraudulent company!

Comments