“I purchased medical coverage through IHC. After my policy started, I was diagnosed and treated for cancer.

Two weeks before my policy expired (after 12 months of paying premiums), IHC rescinded the policy back to day one and denied coverage claiming that I knew I had cancer when I filled out my application for insurance (i.e. I misrepresented information on my policy application). I explained that I was only diagnosed with cancer four months after I filled out my application for insurance and after my policy started. I also explained that no doctor told me I had cancer before that.

IHC never responded, rescinded my policy anyway, and refused to pay for any of my medical bills totaling in excess of $400k.

I am filing a lawsuit against them and would appreciate hearing from anyone who may have had their claim denied by IHC for an alleged misrepresentation on their insurance application or for a pre-existing condition or any other reason that was not legitimate. Thank you.”

Product or Service Mentioned: Ihc Health Solutions Medical Claim.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

We have IHC Health Solutions. You don't know what you have until you have to use it.

I would definitely hire and attorney! My spouse has been sick all year and we've tried to figure out what is wrong. He has a form of Leukemia. IHC has bee awful.

I'd be happy to share any information.

We are just at the beginning of all this so it could be useful to share information. harpersmith91@hotmail.com

I'm interested in filing a lawsuit against them. They deny claims for no reason.

They don't pay any claims even when they are ER visits! I paid for up to $15,000 coverage and they didn't pay.