Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Dec 13, 2017

On 12/13 I finally received some correspondence: "We are aware you have been waiting for your refund and have to inform you your refund was completed and sent to your bank on December 10th amount of $85.42. Unfortunately, since you have disputed the charge with your bank the refund is going to be considered a charge back and your will owe for the premium amount of $85.42.

Jazmyn Ross Customer Service Representative EBIX Health Administration Exchange Inc Direct 1-800-397-5800 | Fax 1-815-316-6730 Email Jazmyn.Ross@ebix-hae.com | Web www.ebix.com **Please note Company Name change. Formerly known as IHC Health Solutions. (www.myihcgroup.com)" So. The refund was sent to my bank over 23 business days later when I was told it would be completed within 10-15 business days?

So only after I filed a dispute and emailed IHC three times was the refund submitted? And IHC is aware that I've been waiting for my refund for over a month and yet never made a single attempt to contact me or to even respond to any of my emails?? THAT'S GREAT.

WONDERFUL SERVICE. I'm glad I filed the dispute with this rotten company.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2017

Purchased: 10/30 Cancelled: 11/07 I purchased a short-term plan from IHC through eHealthSolutions on 10/30/17 and cancelled it on 11/07 when I realized that it was a trash policy that didn't meet the minimum standards of the ACA. I was told I would have my $85 refunded within 10-15 business days.

After 17 business days, I contacted eHealth who directed me to IHC. IHC has not returned ANY of my attempts to contact them.

I have since filed a dispute against the charge with my bank. This company is outright stealing money for a plan that eHealth admitted was "never active." How this kind of blatant thievery is legal is beyond me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Health Edeals Health Insurance.

I didn't like: Having my money stolen.

Comments